- L60.0 is a billable ICD-10-CM code that can be used to specify a diagnosis.
- On October 1, 2014 ICD-10-CM will replace ICD-9-CM in the United States, therefore, L60.0 and all ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- Between 1999-2007 there was 1 death in the United States where ICD-10 L60.0 was indicated as the underlying cause of death [source: cdc.gov]
- ICD-10 L60.0 as underlying cause of death data broken down by: gender, age, race, year
ICD-10-CM L60.0 is part of Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v28.0):
- 606 Minor skin disorders with mcc
- 607 Minor skin disorders without mcc
Convert ICD-10-CM L60.0 to ICD-9-CM
The following ICD-10-CM Index entries contain back-references to ICD-10-CM L60.0:
nail(finger) (toe) L60.0
- Onychocryptosis L60.0
- Onyxis(finger) (toe) L60.0
- Unguis incarnatus L60.0